JNTUH Exam Results Supply 1st year (R15) B.Tech/B.Pharmacy – August 2017: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad had released the B.Tech/B.Pharmacy 1st year Supply Results of R15 Regulation August 2017. The Students who had attempted the Exams, can check the JNTUH Exam Results Supply here. JNTU Hyd I year R15 Supply Results, JNTUH 1st year Supply Examinations Results 2017.
JNTU Hyderabad had successfully released the B.Tech and B.Pharmacy 1st year Supplementary Examination Results for which the Exams were conducted in the month of August 2017. The Huge Number of Students not only from JNTU University but also from various JNTU affiliated Colleges wrote these examinations in August 2017. JNTU Hyderabad had conducted the supply Exams only for R15 Regulation students. Here are the Following Examination Results which are released by the JNTUH university.
- B.Tech First Year R15 Examination Supply Results
- B.Pharmacy First Year R15 Examination Supply Results
The Candidates who were not satisfied with the given Results which are released, can apply for Revaluation or Recounting at their respective colleges and last date to apply for Revaluation is 5th October 2017. The Students must take the xerox copy of their Marks sheet of their Results when they apply for the Revaluation or Recounting.
Important Links and Notes:
NOTE : JNTUH Exam Results 1st Year R15 Regulation for which exams had released in August 2017 were declared.
NOTE : The Last Date for Recounting or Revaluation is: 05-10-2017
How To Check B.Tech JNTUH Exam Results 1st Year of R15 Regulation:
- Click on the above given JNTUH Exam Results 1st Year link as per the candidate requirement of R15 Regulation.
- After that, the JNTUH Exam Results page will be opened in a new window.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number, DOB & Captcha or Verification Code in their respective fields and whatever required.
- Click on the “Submit” button after entering the required credentials
- Then there your respective Results will be available on the screen.
- Save them for the further usage for Re-evaluation.