TS ePASS Scholarship Application Status Check Online 2018-19 : Telangana EPASS fee reimbursement scheme is a revolution of Indian education system. Before this scheme, only higher and middle-class people used to study higher studies like B.TECH, MBA and MCA and they only get jobs because shortage qualified people in the industry. But now we are all educated at the higher level. Lot of creative thoughts raise while studying these professional courses.
Eligible Students for ePass: The students belonging to SC and ST category whose annual parental income is less than two lakh rupees are eligible. Backward Caste, EBC and Disabled students whose parental income is less than one lakh rupees are eligible. The students must have at least 75% of attendance at the end of each quarter to apply for this scholarship. The student must be studying in any post matric college in Telangana which is recognized by the government.
Telangana Epass Scholarship Status 2018: Click on the below official Website of TS Epass link to check epass telangana Scholarship Status 2018.
TS Epass Scholarship Status
How to Check TS Epass Scholar Status 2018 ?
The Scholarship status can be checked only if you have already applied for the Scholarship in Epass. First for all the students studying in Telangana state should apply for the scholarship through the Epass website. They should apply for the scholarship during the academic year through the Epass official scholarship website. Follow the steps to apply for Epass Scholorship
- Click on the Scholarship status as mentioned below after entering into the official website.
- Then you need to select the “Status For” that appears on the top of the page
- By Default Status for post-Matric will be selected.You can change it to Post or Pre Matric.
- Enter Application number(Application number of Epass) and select the Academic year
2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2014-2015.
- Then type your SSC(State Board of secondary) hall ticket number.
- Select the year of SSC pass.
- Then select SSC Pass Type either SSC Type can be TS Regular or any other like TS Supplementary, Other board [any equivalent boards], CBSE, ICSE, Open University, TS Open schools, Oriental SSC etc…
- Select the appropriate type of SSC that you have been studied and then type Date of Birth(DOB) and you must see that your entered Date of birth should match to your SSC date of birth.
- Click on get status button and your status of the Scholarship will be made available on the screen.
How to Apply TS Epass Scholarship Application 2018?
Click below on the official Website Link of Telangana epass which is mentioned below.
TS Epass Scholarship Status
Note: Right now the date for the Post Matric Scholarship Fresh application has yet decided. The date for fresh applications will be released only. Once you have clicked the POST Matric Scholarship Fresh/Renewal Application 2018-2019.Fresh Application Form (2018-2019)
PRE-REQUESTS FOR PMS-FOR FRESH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION:
S.S.C Hall ticket, SSC Year of pass, SSC Type(Regular /Supplementary/CBSE/ICSE).
Adhaar card Number of self or parents (Adhaar card number belonging to Father or Aadhar card number belonging to Mother).
- If the student does not possess AADHAR card Then Student with EID Number can verify the status of AADHAR Card:
- Caste Certificate Obtained from the MeeSeva Center.
- Income Certificate Obtained from the MeeSeva Center.
- Bank Account in any of the Nationalized banks.
- Students should have a mobile number to whim one-time password(OTP) will be sent.
- Study/Bonafide Certificate of Last Seven Consecutive Years.
- Nativity Certificate(Community Certificate).
- Provide Pan Card number of student and also the father or mother pan card number card number if there. Pan Card number is optional.
- Provide the CET allotment order for CET courses.
- IF the students belong to intermediate then the student should first complete his online Admission BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) portal by the corresponding principle.
- Documents to be Uploaded to Fresh Registration process:
- Checkbox with the following certificates is been provided:
- Latest Passport size Photo.
- Adhaar Card of the student.
- Bank Pass Book.
- Study/Bonafide Certificates for last seven years consecutive study.
- CET allotment order.
- Put a tick on all checkbox fields ensuring particular certificates are there for you. If you don’t any of certificates that are displayed on the screen. You can attach them later.No need to worry about it. After you finish ticking the above certificates.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Then Student SSC details Screen will be appeared: In that
- Select SSC Pass Type
- Enter SSC Hall ticket number
- Enter SSC PASS YEAR and
- Enter your Date of birth.
Then the database will match the details and the Registration form will have appeared.
Fill all the required information in the fields of the form. After filling all the details attach your scanned copies of certificates to the site. Finally, it shows Application has been registered. You have to take the print of both epass Online application and Acknowledgement. Acknowledgment contains all the details of the bank name, bank branch, college name, caste…
From the official website Epass, it is known that POST Matric Scholarship Fresh Registration 2017-2018.
POST Matric Scholarship Renewal Application 2017-2018.
POST, PRE, MERIT Scholarship:
*POST Matric scholarship for the college students belonging to the communities of Minority. The student belonging to backward communities is been facilitated the POST Matric scholarship.
*PRE Matric scholarship for the School students. Pre Matric scholarships are for school students welfare. Pre Matric scholarships are provided for 9th,10th class students.
Merit Cum Means scholarship is merit-based scholarship. This scholarship is issued for merit students.
Check Your Telangana epass Application Status
Jntuh updates6 months ago
JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Results (All Regulations) – Oct / Nov, 2018 (Released)
Jntuh updates6 months ago
JNTUH B.Tech 4-1 Results (R13, R09, R07) – Oct / Nov, 2018
Uncategorized1 year ago
JNTUH 4-1 Results (R13, R09, R07) Regular Results
jntuk updates1 year ago
JNTUK Notification for R13 Passed out Students to avail 0.15% grace marks